Yummy!

What were your favorites?

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chicken Pillows

2 Pkg Crescent rolls (pillsbury are bigger and work better-also I used reduced fat)
2.5 c. cubed cooked chicken
1/2 c. cream cheese (I used half fat free and half regular)
1/2 c. sour cream (I also used half fat free and half regular)
1/4 c. onion (I used less than this but used both white onion and green onions)
1/2 c. celery (I also used a little less than this as per my husband's request)
Italian Flavored Bread crumbs.

Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs(also may add seasoned salt or garlic powder as per preference). Keep 2 triangles of the crescents together and roll out with rolling pin/cup to a larger rectangle or square. Spoon desired mixture onto middle and fold covering all sides. Roll in bread crumbs to coat. (The small ones are made with 1 triangle of crescent rolls instead of 2) Place on cookie sheet or baking dish to freeze before transfering to a freezer bag to prevent getting smashed. Bake at 350 12-15 minutes if fresh/thawed. Bake 350 at 20-30 minutes til lightly brown if frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment